QUARTZ WORKTOPS NEWBURY, BERKSHIRE

We Supply and Fit Quartz Worktops in Newbury, Berkshire

Apollo® Quartz work surfaces are made from 93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin.

The Apollo® Quartz work surfaces are 93% pure quartz crystal to be exact-with the remaining 7% being polymer resin. This means these materials won’t break down or fade quickly like other common composite countertops/worktops such as laminate products do over time. Plus, they will also maintain their lustrous appearance for years without requiring any special care so you can enjoy them in all their glory day after day.

The Apollo® Quartz worktop is a new option for those looking to give their kitchen worktops an updated look. The quartz countertops are available in three different colors and they also have the natural, polished stone appearance of granite but without the need for periodic sealing or polishing. Impressive colours and textures make these surfaces a must-have for the modern kitchen. Apollo®Quartz worktops are an engineered stone that is both beautiful and elegant with attributes of natural stone with enhanced colours, mirror flecks in reflective metal oxides to mimic concrete’s raw colour option as well as other traditional stonework details like quartz veins or marble fossils!

You’ll find it hard to resist our luxury quartz work surfaces. Made-to-measure for your home, we can install them quickly and at factory direct prices straight from the workshop in Berkshire Hampshire and Oxfordshire – a guarantee of quality that you just won’t get elsewhere!

For more information contact our Sales office at on 07788418975 sales@vogueworktops.co.uk

Apollo Quartz Worktops

Click a colour for a detailed description of the material.

Colour Group 1

Brown Patina

Carbon Black

Pale Sand

Colour Group 2

Argyl Mist

Astro Black*‡

Bluebell*

Cappuccino

Cocoa

Cosmic Black

Desert Crystal*

Grampian Beige

Moreno

Mezzanine Grey*

Palma Brown*

Praline

Sapphire Blue*

Scottish Rose*

Seascape*‡

Silver Dust*±

Steel*

Colour Group 3

Ciele Noir◊

Lyskam White◊

Lyskam Beige◊

Lyskam Grey

Metallic Colours Band 2

Strontium‡

Iridium

Tungsten

Titanium

Chromium

Concrete Colours Band 2

Hazelnut#

Oyster Grey#

Chiffon White#

Sand Beige#±

Finish

* Contains mirror flecks

‡ Limited availability in 40mm

◊ Random veining

# Concrete colours require more maintenance

† Please request a sample prior to manufacture as these colours can differ in shade

± Only available in 15mm

Leave a review

OUR RANGES

GRANITE

CORIAN

SLAB TECH

QUARTZ

GEMINI QUARTZ

GET IN TOUCH

Hassle free no obligation quotation service.

Send us your drawing or requirements.

If you decide to proceed with our services we offer a full supply, laser template and installation service, and will see your plans through from quotation to the completion of fitting.

If you would rather discuss your requirements by telephone, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Laurazan, Ashford Hill Road, Thatcham, RG19 8AA

    * Denotes a required field.

    Menu